Model Railroadz

That's...uh...not an appropriate response to this thread. Besides, it's not usually nice to demand that people post pics here. If they want to, they can. If not, then they don't have to.

I think he posted that because several previous posts were in German, not English. I'd like someone to translate those post from German to English to know what they were saying.

Hallo
Bin ich Schuld mit meinen Beiträgen,Bildern,oder mit Übersetzungen mit Google ? .Soll ich meine Beiträge einstellen.Bitte um Antwort wie ich mich verhalten soll.
Gruß Horst

If I am a guilt with my contributions,pictures,or with translation with Google ? .Debit my contributions put.Please,around answer like I should hold back me.
Greeting Horst

I can not do better

Hi Horst.
Don't worry, just keep on posting. I recommend posting in English so everyone can understand.
It does not need to be flawless! Its your screens that say it all!

Hi Horst.
Mach' Dir keinen Kopf, poste einfach weiter. Ich empfehle, in englisch zu posten, damit dich jeder verstehen kann. Muss ja nicht perfekt sein! Es sind deine screens,die alles sagen!

Cheers! Woelferl.

Last edited:
Sometimes I enjoy when a person posts in their native language, and I simply break out the Google Translate, although somethings are lost in the translation like: "Throw the cow, over the fence, some hay".

Loading screens: my Sormitz layout

Hi!

Horst posted some nice screens with loading scenes.

I' d like to contribute (right word???) 4 pics to that theme:

Entrance to loading tracks in Wurzbach

b3be90b2c9b1cf4b80fd9dcc92b165bc.jpg

Lichtentanne: Beef for the cities...

40351b381b1ab73157a53f2f1125d8e5.jpg

Timber loading in Wurzbach

f5afedeba369441a2db9edd045a6cdde.jpg

Freight trains in Wurzbach ready for going out.

21aed9bde0b95bae067d164957cef2c9.jpg

Last edited:
3 Shots from a model railroad layout I'm working on...
HJ1kyG.jpg

79luP9.jpg

Fishing under the stone bridge...

xGcx3B.jpg

Waiting for track clearance...

Jan

Back