So... Who lives within 100km of N3V located on Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia?

oknotsen

Holder of a broom
So... Who lives within 100km of N3V located on Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia?

Why do I ask? Well, read here (link found in latest N3V newsletter).

Enjoy!

Good luck to all of the applicants

I would have applied but live more than 100km away.

Oh, and why is that "simple maths question" (in order to complete the comments section) so darned difficult? Every time you refresh the page the question gets harder!:D

16334km as the eagle flies (and still happy with my current job, which will take me 4505km, 6655km and 7235km from my house the next few weeks :hehe:), so I think I pass on this one.

Last edited:
In some parts of the world, 16,334km means 16 kilometers plus 334 meters, which would put him almost in their lap.

In some parts of the world, 16,334km means 16 kilometers plus 334 meters, which would put him almost in their lap.
Really? Because here, 16.334 means 16km plus 334 metres.

Either way, I've applied for the position. :p

Is anyone going to wish me luck or do you not want me on the team, or are you all jealous that you can't apply? :hehe:

Kieran.

Last edited:
Hmm, in most parts of Europe, with the exception of Great Britain obviously, the decimal point is a comma and the thousand separator is a dot.
That's why. :hehe:

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam,

Jan

Hmm, in most parts of Europe, with the exception of Great Britain obviously, the decimal point is a comma and the thousand separator is a dot.
That's why. :hehe:

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam,

Jan
Well, now I'm convinced that Great Britain is the only sane European nation. :hehe:

Thank you for that tidbit of information which will really help me in the future, and curse you for laughing at me. :p

Kieran.

Whoops

Sorry for the confusion due to the , and . mixup. I removed the thousand separator completely from that post now to solve it :hehe:.
I usually put them in correct when writing in either English or Dutch, but apparently posting in the middle of the night after a long week made me forget to switch them around :D.

I would apply for the job myself, but I don't see N3V paying my air fare from the United Kingdom...:D eventhough, it might help get my new TS Simulator delivered, as I would officially be living in Australia, so you won't need to change my Kickstarter account...:hehe:

Joe Airtime

Day two: No response from N3V regarding my application. :(
Don't be surprised if it takes a few days or weeks. Maybe they don't even send a reaction. The opening was just posted, so companies usually wait till they have a few reactions before deciding who to invite.

My advise to you is to wait a few more days and then call them to ask if they received your reaction and if they have any questions about you at the point. Also a good moment to ask them what the procedure is.

Back