USA Pics (electric)

Where's that HHP-8 from?

Well, it was made by Conny (connyxy) a few years ago before she left trainz. She does not want it to be shared with others, so the ones who still have it are not allowed to give it out = It is not available to anyone anymore who wants it :confused:

(Well i guess it is that model escd84 also shows, since there's no other HHP-8 in Trainz i know of)

Wow - nice looking boxcab electrics and cars - even that Screens have not been captured at a "real" GN-route.
But it would be great if a GN-route one day would look like this providing the "right playground" for any GN Trains.

:)

Wow - nice looking boxcab electrics and cars - even that Screens have not been captured at a "real" GN-route.
But it would be great if a GN-route one day would look like this providing the "right playground" for any GN Trains.

:)

73 miles of electrified line in the Washington State Cascade mountains with a ruling grade of 2%. Someone will pick it up one day. For now your lovely route makes a great stand in. Thanks TUME!

Boxcabs by pweiser and streamlined passenger cars by diecastgalore. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yep, TUME's route is one of my all time favorites. I regularly run the NCL up over the pass on the NP line. That route is what got me back into Trainz. I'm not any good at doing routes, I've tried a couple of times to go one of Fishlipsatwork's DEMs from the Pacific Northwest, and I just never seem to get anywhere. But TUME did a fantastic route through the Bitteroots.

Those are some great looking shots Norm!:D

Thanks, Paul will be chiming in any time now to explain about how those are the wrong locomotives but, hey it is what we've got! :D (and I did find a few shots of these in this area)

I'm no good at just about everything but I have fun!

Last edited:
Thank you very much four your compliments - all of you :)
Well as far as I know somebody already takes care of the GN Cascade Tunnel section at its electrified time. He will probably apreciate pweiser's boxcab electrics I guess :)
Unfortunately I don't have any more information about that topic.

Your's TUME

No Complaints!

Thanks, Paul will be chiming in any time now to explain about how those are the wrong locomotives but, hey it is what we've got! :D (and I did find a few shots of these in this area)

I'm no good at just about everything but I have fun!

No complaints, none at all! Who's to say Z-1s wouldn't head the Builder once in a while if scheduling required. Hold those views - some day you'll be able to shoot them with a fully striped Y-1... or W-1, though the camera might have to zoom out a bit. :D

Terrific views! American mainline electric railroading wasn't all just the East Coast.

What a beautiful set of shots Norm! WOW!! I've got to throw out kudos on several fronts.

In no special order:

First, to you for the shots. Very nicely executed, shows off a lot of the best available content really well.

Second, to Tume for the route; it is one of my favorites and what got me to buy TANE in the first place.

Third, for the coaches. I assume those are Diecastgalore's units, I haven't downloaded them yet but you have definitely motivated me.

And last, but certainly not least, to Paul for those gorgeous head end units. I love those, and again, I've been meaning to download that engine so I'm gonna go and do it now!

Thanks for making my day.

Paul :)

Tume, Yay I'll being keeping an eye open for the GN Cascade route.

PWeiser, Whew :D I did find one photo that showed a Z-1 set coupled to a pair of Y-1s but they could have been on a RIP track. Sounds like, if you build the Y-1 and W-1, they will have a route to run on and some fine rolling stock to haul.

Gman347, Thanks and thanks to all for the complements.

I couldn't make up my mind which of these I liked best so here are all of them. :D I usually take about 10 screenies for every one I post and I threw away 5 out of this batch.

Last edited:
Gentlemen , the shots have been fantastic .

Thanks you Bendorsey. for the Susquehanna River between Havre de Grace and Perryville, MD
I have a few shots myself
17626633_2021843691376502_4183737895897493376_n.jpg

This from down river Perryville side .

Matt

Back