USA Pics (electric)

PerRock_20140302_0007.jpg~original

PerRock_20140302_0008.jpg~original

The trio of Amtrak's High Speed trains:
PerRock_20140302_0009.jpg~original

peter

It's a NYC T-1 electric. It runs off of third rail. Pweiser made it and put it on the DLS.

Can be a little hard to find on DLS - the name is there, but it was uploaded during a period when the DLS uptake system was making anything with wheels "rolling stock" instead of locomotive. Nice pic. (I should have made the lo-res LOD shift further out with such a short main cab, though...)

24-7-365

Heavy electric railroading requires a major powerplant...

b3d80e6d190e1ba62d93ee40d5ff2c19.jpg

Which has to run 24-7, of course.

d5563e88261bc51b8896c7de84511031.jpg

"We're wasting electricity on lighting? Wasting ELECTRICITY? Mister, I come from where they make it!"

(Images hosted at HostThenPost, may expire.)

This is just a test video off my W.I.P NEC route. (The route Includes also several other lines like museumlines, freightlines etc. in this video you just see one of the other lines, not the main NEC line.) The route is a long way from finished, but i still decided to put a video of the unfinished route here, even if it´s just a video to test Bandicam.... I know.... My speakers are rubbish and the video quality is just.... SH!T. :( I will be home over 2 weeks, and then i´m gonna make screenshots in better quality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4U4_RuXO4&list=UUdt7rdTpsGwWUA7om1W87LA

Edit: oops, forget to place the link. :p

Last edited:

Google AMTZ (Amtrak Trainz Group), they have them in the download section :)
EDIT: old tekst completely removed.

EDIT: i've got the wagons, so no reply necessary. Here's the Amtrak p32-BWH 8 approaching Hashbury (My personal fictional NEC route) It's quite unfinished, but i hope you enjoy. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcFUpWPG3vA&feature=youtu.be

Oh yeah, does someone know a game recorder that doesn't lag as hell? Because this Bandicrap lags a ton....

Last edited:
I`ll bump this thread with a screenshot of small interurban freight loco going on very, very bad track
(click to enlarge)

Ivan:)

Back