Jointedrail Help! Northern Pacific A-2 4-8-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

logybear

Content Creator
Hi I need help on a locomotive that is Highly needed for my Layout. The Northern Pacific A-2 4-8-4. Why do I need it? Well I'm making a movie series called "The Yellowstone". Logan my main character is a NP A-2 4-8-4. Here are the pictures.
NPA-2.jpg

RVN00733.jpg

Thanks,

Logybear

"Help" as have them make it for you? Last I heard, they don't entertain commissions, and even if they did, the price would would be sky-high. You pay for the quality.

If you have lots of money, contact JR. if not, stop asking them for doing things for you ^^
But in both cases: Stop gimmie pigging in this forum NOW! This is a game! Not you life! You need n-o-t-h-i-n-g ! You can ask friendly about something, but NEVER say 'i need'.

Blender, GMAX, and (less preferably) Sketchup have some pretty good tutorials. I'd suggest checking those out..

Well, if you don't want to build it yourself then respond to my PM.

If you are just starting with content creation, I can GUARANTEE you will not get it right the first, second, or even fifth time. It takes practice, even for a novice like me.

Look in the upper right-hand corner of the top of the page. There will be a little tab that (should be glowing a pale blue) that says Notifications. Click on that, and a dropdown should appear, and click on the tab that is on that dropdown.

I'd like to look at reopening locomotive and rolling stock commissions maybe 6 months or so from now. But that will depend on what we decide and how things are going until then.

Yeah im just going to close this out so it doesnt get out of hand any further.

For one, as adam said above were currently not taking commissions. Even if we were that diagram is nowhere near enough to build that locomotive correctly. We don't do guesswork here on our projects, if we do them, we do it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back