Polar Express DLC

Okay, let's not make this an all out argument, alright?! I was just mentioning that McAfee doesn't block stuff like that!

Apologies for being sidetracked by the Virus checker issue, fortunately I managed to acquire The Polar Express through someone who knows what he is doing.
It is a very nice consist. Somewhere in TRS2006 I had the route and sessions for the Polar Express. I might just find it out again so I can use the train.

Ken

Thanks to colorado71-Jib228-ttte12345 I have now uploaded the Polar Express, Tender and dependencies converted and repackaged to work in both TRS2004/TRS2006 to TPR
Please note owing to conversion problems I have had to remove the Sway script as it was stopping the Loco + Tender from working, I have also used different engine sound.
All the files are now build 2.4 so do not try and mix any of them up with the TS2009 version because if you do they wont work.

LINK1 = Polar Express 1225 Berkshire

LINK 2 = Polar Express 1225 Tender

LINK 3
= Polar Express Dependencies

LINK 4 = Berkshire 2-8-4 Steam Horn and Bell

LINK 5 = Polar Express Coaches + Box car

Last edited:
@ robin_hoods: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?37585-robin_hoods

Thanks for posting more links for The Polar Express. That should save people stress from having to use MediaFire. But I wanted to know something... Is ANYONE here good with using the 3D creation software Blender? The only reason why I'm asking this is because I recently exported the engine, tender, passenger coach and ACTUAL observation coach from "The Polar Express" Video Game. I ripped the 3D models of those listed above, but... I'm having trouble with doing the following things:

1. Importing textures to the models.
2. Scaling the model to fit the tracks in Trainz.
3. Rotating the wheels on the tender and coaches.
4. Rotating the wheels and pistons on the engine.

If anyone out there can "help a friend in need".... :hehe: that quote was just a saying. Anyway, If anyone out there can me out, the help is GREATLY apprecitated.

Norton is the absolute worst antivirus there is. it is impossible to remove and can prevent perfectly fine sites from popping up. I have Verizon Internet Security Suite and McAfee and I downloaded the set just fine.

There are other ways of making mediafire have 0 pop ups. Right click on the greed download buutton and press "open." It works for me.

Would there be a way to get that from you????

Im going to remake it again. Make sure it has a better loop and perhaps a echo.

@ robin_hoods: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?37585-robin_hoods

Thanks for posting more links for The Polar Express. That should save people stress from having to use MediaFire. But I wanted to know something... Is ANYONE here good with using the 3D creation software Blender? The only reason why I'm asking this is because I recently exported the engine, tender, passenger coach and ACTUAL observation coach from "The Polar Express" Video Game. I ripped the 3D models of those listed above, but... I'm having trouble with doing the following things:

1. Importing textures to the models.
2. Scaling the model to fit the tracks in Trainz.
3. Rotating the wheels on the tender and coaches.
4. Rotating the wheels and pistons on the engine.

If anyone out there can "help a friend in need".... :hehe: that quote was just a saying. Anyway, If anyone out there can me out, the help is GREATLY apprecitated.

What you have done and plan to do are illegal. So I would suggest not putting them in game.

Ironic, Chance. I made a 1225 whistle from the same video that you did, just a different blast. I saw on the TrainzAmerica FB page

I downloaded the Items in your list Robin, and all the cars have this error: Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.

Im running TS12 with all the updates. Aren't the cars supported in Trainz12?

Bill
Phoenix

The cars are from older builds. Open the config in explorer and change the build number to match your own. (3.7 for me)

Wow bad idea. I changed the build number from 2.4 to 3.7 and now I get this:

Error: The Tag 'bogey' is not permitted within a container of type 'traincar'.
Error: Tag 'category-region-0' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Error: Tag 'category-era-0' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Error: Tag 'asset-filename' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Error: The Tag 'thumbnail' is not permitted within a container of type 'traincar'.
Error: Required container 'bogeys' is missing.
Error: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
Error: The texture 'pere marquette sleeper_shadow/black.tga' is a uniform color.

All have a red X

now Im really lost

Hey guys! :)

I'm so happy everyone likes the model. I worked REALLY hard on it, especially the coaches! :D

I'm making more reskins if anyone wants.

Thanks again, and have a GREAT weekend!

Sincerely, ttte12345.

Back