Brand New Frisco 1522 model from TrainzAmerica

I'm also Autistic!

@logybear,
When I first saw your posts here in the forums, I had the question, "does this guy have the same problems as I used to have?" . Because on my old account (kwt96), I kinda had that same problem. And keep in mind, I was just a middle schooler and just startin' out with talking to people on the internet. Unfortunately, my kwt96 account somehow got destroyed probably due to how I tried to repair it. Thus my wpn96 account was created; shortly before purchasing TS12.

@AppleDash22,
You may be surprised of how many Autistic members are in this forum. You, Logybear, jordan412, and I have Autism. Maybe there could be more. Who knows?

Back to the Frisco for one second. If there was A good model for the Norfolk and Western 1218, Cotton belt 819, and Union Pacific 844 (In it's two-tone grey scheme) then we could recreate the 1990 NRHS convention in St. Louis. I really can't wait to see this locomotive in action, especially in "TRAINZ: a New Era".

Trainman, now all you have to do after making the 1522 copy-pasting it and reworking the files for TS10 usage. But you don't have to do that, but it would be a pleasure for all the still-using TS10 users. And one more thing, will you make the sand mechanism have a script for making a sand texture come out of the pipes? Once again, you do not have to do that, but it would be a nice addition as seeing that many coal driven locomotives in Trainz do not have this feature.

Since Im working with trainboi1 on this model. This model will be loaded with lilbs freeware scripts library. I have no plans at this time to make it for 2010. Once I get all my new pc parts ordered in I may consider it.

Not really. Ive had a small set back. When I transferes my old hard drive to my new pc. Im not sure if I backed up my fixed version.

Recordings are directly from Frisco 1522. The chugging is from Colorado71's berkshire steam sounds. Me and steve lerro are going to be working on the actual chugging from 1522 for the engine sounds.

Back