Brand New Frisco 1522 model from TrainzAmerica

Hey Rob, The domes are actually corrent this way. Seems kinda odd having nearly flat domes instead of the normal rounded ones.

Final render of Frisco 1522. I redid the steps to have four instead of two. It now has the prototypical set.

Will restart textures tonight.

a6dbe149a96210252d2af0c096eda8f3.png

Nice work on the Frisco but I hope you realise texture files will have to be converted to .tga files in TS12 with HF4. Sometimes they are ok when downloaded but if edited then texture files throw up errors about missing texture.txt files.

Cheers,
Bill69

No worries there Bill. The textures in the image are already in Targa Format. They have just been linked with the corresponding mesh to show in the render.

Last edited:
Not much left to texture. And I noticed the sullen disc on the left side is in the 3rd position instead of the 2nd

618dfa44f90d2b33a340848250d17317.png

6f2e66e0d8a3a2abf84033166c2fb839.png

Last edited:
The left side sullen disc has been fixed. The westing house has been textured. Now its time to create a new folder for the wheels.

Update. Frisco has had the bell ropes removed and air pump will be added. A new light cover has been made. Almost all the engine is complete. Once its fully textured it will be sent off to trainboi1 who will animate it then I will do all the sounds and interior and engine spec stuff for it in CCP. May very well be a payware engine.

Hi Chance,

May I just suggest making the flanges on both tender and locomotive smaller and less thick as they do look a little like model train wheels at present. On all other counts a fantastic creation and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Back