Brand New Frisco 1522 model from TrainzAmerica

Unfortunately. Due to how the drive wheels are created, I cant really change the thickness of the flanges. I fixed the trailing and pony trucks though.

Here`s a good idea:

Get some recording software and record the next time you model something!

Just saying!:D

Lol and just why is that? This model took me about 3 weeks to finish. But maybe I can record making the auxillary tender.

What do you mean? On the right side the sullen disc is the 2nd driver back from the pistons. On the left I accidently put it in the 3rd spot. All is fixed now however. But whats your overall opinion since this is my first model I used blender with.

What do you mean? On the right side the sullen disc is the 2nd driver back from the pistons. On the left I accidently put it in the 3rd spot. All is fixed now however. But whats your overall opinion since this is my first model I used blender with.

Better than I will ever do. I can't even figure out gmax for Pete's sake. I'll just stick to whistle making.

Last edited:

To be honest, the quality of the model looks decent, but a lot of it looks fairly disproportionate. Definitely improved from the early parts of this thread, if nothing else.

I tried making everything as best I could. Both me and trainboi1 looked for scale drawings or any sort of blueprints I could use but had no such luck. Oh well it looks better atleast.

Started the tender body which is probably a fail since Im not that great with tenders. So jf it looks off, I apologize for the bad scaling/building. But I like it the way it is.
99a794eadc32eeed6dc44437d4c53967.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
http://condrenrails.com/Frisco/Locomotive-Diagrams-47/1522-1528.pdf
http://condrenrails.com/Frisco/Locomotive-Diagrams-47/1520,21,29.pdf

Took me all of 5 minutes...

I know it's a pain to have to rebuild stuff, so that much is up to you, but at least you have the resources now if you choose to. I think it would certainly be worth doing.

Shop cards like this are usually more useful for the dimensions than the actual shapes, but sometimes they're better than others.

Looks up to scale to me...

Thanks to Steve and simulatortrain. Im rescaling and redoing parts that need fixed. For the most part the engine is fine.

Back