Tumbler Ridge Project

Route is getting even more fun to work on. I have a pretty large segment with trees and textures going on. I cant wait to get started on the more mountainous areas near the tunnels.

2c0b8f056b6ded1525010cfcebfae0f6.jpg

Made some signs for the route, a lot more than shown

b121a11e129408c1abcb6cf1c7e006ec.jpg

signs are 120 tris

Thank you very much guys :) I haven't had much time to do anything trainz related lately but here's something

Updated track again

9c53829d6d5a6a43ea0d669e762e2af8.jpg

Things will be getting interesting here...

c2df3dcf698ace0368093f891a5a38ba.jpg

I actually came up with a very good idea for the tunnel spline. More on that later.

thanks guys.

Camp Anzac (north west start of route) in progress...

6ddb81f984c49958216e49a746535681.jpg

anybody know of some good dead shrubs/grass? I don't have much of a variety available to me right now.

Matt, you are doing an amazing job with this route. I look forward to everything it has to offer us once completed!

Three JR-employee created routes: Pittsburgh Sub by Scratchy, MWG by Mike, and Tumbler Ridge by you.....the only routes I'll ever need!

Hi Matt,

Don't know if you've seen this video yet of action on the tumbler ridge. I watched it this weekend and immediately thought of you and your project. Action with the electrics starts about 3 minutes in and there is a wee bit of cab footage in there to.

Keep up the great work on your project,
Jordan

Thanks guys! Having some support can be a real inspiration.

Believe it or not, that video was actually one of the first things I saw of the route that really drew me into learning more about it. I liked the BCR before then and the whole feel of the Tumbler ridge sub was pretty interesting. Pentrex actually has a documentary of the route and everything with it (including the GF6Cs) when it was being constructed on their BC Rail collection dvd. The actual route was built in a short time of just 995 days I believe.

anyways, here's some stuff.

21a291e00152e8aca2e1168417dcc5d4.jpg

The bridge of NotReallyBuiltYet. Impressive bridge really, gonna take some time to model it how I want to. :mop:

a89ae835346adec265513594a252300e.jpg

Can't wait to see how the bridge turns out. BTW what are the girder splines you used in the first pic?

Epic work there Matt, love the texturing on that bridge track, and that caboose is looking hot! Keep the work up bro!
-Oh and nice river texturing there!

I have a lot of respect over your work. I very much like your creation of objects.
Amazing project ..... :Y:
I look forward to the release of ...

Back