Commonwealth Oil Co Shay

nimec

NSWRGR 46- Have downloaded your shay loco and in the instructions you say to make sure one gets the tender however I have been unable to find it. Do you have a kuid number for it please that I could search the DSLS for? I presume it is meant to look similar to the tender on the Western Maryland Cass Shay? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsbcZKCWDY
Cheers

hello, find kuid2:73150:100968:3 tender, Shay are buildin one loco with tender!! Enjoy trip!!
John

Commonwealth Oil Company shay tender
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Rolling Stock[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]542[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]262.26 kb[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial].cdp[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]NSWGR_46Class[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]25th September 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Version:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]TS12[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID2:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]<KUID2:73150:100968:3>[/FONT]

Hello rebwel57, - Yes I have that one thanks. However what prompted my query was that in the detail screen of the Loco download for it he says 'Make sure you get the tender' which suggest to me that implies that there is a separate tender. One would not normally say that if the tender was part of the original download. I assumed the comment referred to seperate tender, the same as the W M Cass Shay as in the you tube video I posted in my original post.

Hello NSWGR 46, thanks for your reply . It seems that their is no seperate tender. Re the cab, I m unable to get the loco working in cab mode. Will the e-pec allow me to replace the cab with another one and have it work satisfactorily ? Cheers

I have no idea what you are talking about
the loco is in two parts the engine and the tender that need to be joined together
I have no idea what an e-pec is
Hello NSWGR 46, thanks for your reply . It seems that their is no seperate tender. Re the cab, I m unable to get the loco working in cab mode. Will the e-pec allow me to replace the cab with another one and have it work satisfactorily ? Cheers

The Loco
46ui.jpg

The Tender
rgt6.jpg

Loco And Tender
p8y6.jpg

Back