The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Even though the storm continues to crank out the snow, the railroad doesn't sleep and the engines await their spin on the table for the days work.
2248408ccaf19f0423048a4fdaf8b4bf.jpg

I've become a little worried about the future of TS12 non SP1. I hope I have all the items I need for my route, before they are no longer available.

Cheers .... Rick

You can still download the content that has already been uploaded, they just won't allow new content to be uploaded for that game.

I wouldn't call my self a hard core fan, but I do enjoy the Canadian National. In my TRS 2006 days the only route I played with was the Toronto Union Station route. CNR really reminds me of the PRR, which is my favorite Line. I do hope that one day in the future we might have a new U2g 4-8-4 ( Steve, I know your busy ;) ) and some of the 4-6-2 classes. Rick, Where does your route start and end?

Hooray ! He did it (planting all bushes) ! Keep it up Rick, thats motivating. How many miles long is the route ?

One for you:
Rail4Pete_20150127_0000_zps9b0f9296.jpg

even if a CN engine have never been in this QCR roundhouse.
Cheers!
Rail4Pete

I looked it up and its 12miles form Windsor Junction to Dartmouth yard the route is 65.81 miles according to mapping paths i use for biking its so 66 miles long i was 2 miles off unless its gotten longer in the last 30 years but my dates showing my that's what the lath is.

Gotta work on Halifax now trying to get a few hrs into the city befor work.

Last edited:
Here the Halifax Station. I stell never finished the dam thing lol. Ricks car is parked at Tims he must wonted more coffee to finish the long haul.
dragonharh_20150128_0001_zps05946778.jpg

dragonharh_20150128_0003_zps36420d4e.jpg

Last edited:
Back