The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

5906063680c9df57ccfecb88a32d167e.jpg

fe9e83e3b8f217d5b2110940e8196f35.jpg

That surely is a great looking locomotive Steve! And that plow! Awesome job!

Ken, what a spectacular shot from you. That should be framed and hung on the wall of CN's president's office. The textures between the track and water look very good. Very nice!

Switching the elevator track at Bradwell. I decided to add a fourth elevator. I remember going on trips when you could always tell where the next town was from seeing the elevators appear. The elevators are mostly gone now.
Cheers, Jack

fe5380d95fefccf03268f02b44697aaa.jpg

Re Post #2986 jackyamstel

Thank you for the compliment, Jack.
The texture used was "aa S_gnd_Forestry" <kuid:424640:20001> by dmitriskif.

Your shot of the grain elevators is most interesting, I sorry to hear that such things are now of the past.

Cheers Ken.

Really great steamer shots here in recent times from you evilcrow and Jack! Thank you for the inspiration and sharing your pics.

I have one of a Selkirk in the mountains.

OkQVY7.jpg

RE Post #2988 escd84.

Your screenshot very nice too.

Makes me regret not being on the IGE dampf tour in Germany being run at the moment!..

Cheers evilcrow

@evilcrow

Was last year looking at the IGE tour, very impressive, but this year unfortunately it will not be because the trip from Passau to Dresden was canceled. And this year they are a bit unlucky, they unfortunately had to use her diesel engines on some sections.

Amazing shot Evilcrow, escd84 and Jack ! Thanks for keeping this thread alive with such nice shot ! Here is my contribution.
b32a11e55fa70d3ec5cc549ceef03ea1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RE Post #2992

Excellent shots Pierre, put the pics and a history of the line into a book, I'm sure it would be a best seller.

Cheers Ken

Back