The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Hey Canadian friends. Just FYI, since I did a bunch of static USA Semi Trailers, I'm working on a bunch of Canadian static trailers. Hope ya'll can use them.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave. Canadian trailers would be most welcome. We appreciate you thinking of us and all the hard work you do. A 'Crappy Tire' trailer would be terrific! I really like the convenience stores. Thanks again.

Below we see a train of potash empties leaving the mainline at Gasper and headed for the Agrium mine near Vanscoy.

Cheers,
Jack

8b9c40e5d390fd228e043fe079c29401.jpg

Hello Mr. Snow. If you are still doing some Canadian trailers, Bison Transport and Kindersley Transport would be great additions. I know you're a busy man and whatever you make will be welcome. Thanks Dave.

Here's some CPR steam action.

Cheers,
Jack

8bf859c8a3d55181b16cdfb1906674c1.jpg

I did some railfanning in and aroung Windsor this morning and caught quite a few trains.
The first train was a westbound grain led by a freshly painted SD60.

I then went over to the Houghton River and caught westbound intermodal witha GMTX leaser in tow.

Back at the station I barely had enough time to set up before this eastbound coal train flew through town.

Our last catch was freight led by an SD40.

Nice shots from you, Trainman.

Here's the train of empty tank cars pulling west on the siding at Hawoods. The 5127 sits in the old spur waiting for the mechanics to cut a seized pinion.

Cheers,
Jack

535c1375ca0ecb664c732bd55faaa184.jpg

That truck is the line repair truck by Dinorius Redundicus. I just made the box CN orange/red and put a CN on the door. It's a great truck. The Signals department uses a lot that are quite similar, with hi-rail of course.

Nice VIA power Gerald.

Cheers,
Jack

Here A look at the size of the Halifax Sub Full Map give you a idea of how big it is form Halifax to Turo is 60miles its well over 200 miles of track. CNR Halifax Sub Map

I can't post it here due to the Size being well over 1024x800 may take time to load.

Last edited:
Back