The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

584d49e4e7357d979a065ac22204cdc3.jpg

Pierre, escd84, Chris - spectacular shots from all of you. I really enjoy seeing what you're doing. Keep up the great work guys! I like the sky that you're using in your screen shots Chris.

Cheers,
Jack

Those are nice busy looking shots in post #2583 escd84, but I am not able to see the ones in post #2584. I'm pretty sure they are equally as good as all the shots that you post.

I've just gotten back from two weeks in Newfoundland and checked the screenshots on my little 7 inch tablet while I was away. I now see they are even better when viewed on my computer's monitor. Real nice work everybody!
Here's a shot of CN steam eastbound on the Watrous Sub before daybreak.

Cheers,
Jack

e00a680868b5cd8b261dd2742fb53a38.jpg

Thanks for the nice words! And Jack, it's nice to have your beautiful regular contributions again.

....but I am not able to see the ones in post #2584....

Sorry, do not know what's going on. This time I used photos.google to upload the images. Perhaps that are not displayed on some systems? But I have them again uploaded at hostthenpost.

Thanks for the note Jack. Does anyone else have problems that no images are displayed in #2584? Then I let that with this google-thing!

I am able to see the screenshots that you posted in #2584 now ecd84, and very nice they are too! I saw some of your shots in another thread (forget which one as I looked at a lot) today which were also great.

Great shots from you Pierre! Nice detail on that barbed wire fence that you're using. There are old farmhouses here that look quite a lot like the one in your first shot.

Thanks for the nice comments about my own screenshots guys.

Jack

VIA6415, I agree with oknotsen, nice looking route. You're doing a fine job.

And that is a terrific shot from you escd84! That lake looks perfect. It looks like a good place to go fishing. Those winter shots are very good also.

Haven't had much time for Trainz but hopefully that will soon change.
Cheers

Found time to do a little driving. This is just after sunset on the Watrous Sub heading east, about mile 230.

a19a7ad080f780b2c5863f6ef04b2f14.jpg

Last edited:
Back