The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

RE post 3033: Erik already knows what I think about his work !
Re post 3034: Thank You very much for your participation in this thread Jessica !
Re post #3035: Jack thanks for this shot, that's calming !
Re post 3036: Superb epic shot Ken, really love those olive green engines ! Once again may I ask you ...which asset is that guy pointing his arm ?
Regards !
Rail4Pete

Hallo Eric - I like the very superb looking arrangement of plants in your screens, which makes it very realistic looking. Great shots!!!
Your's TUME

Re post #3037 Rail4Pete

The mystery is solved, Pierre.

The chap is shouting and pointing at the wages clerk, who got his overtime pay wrong!

Cheers Ken
7b4c53b706dac6cf144b0033d5209872.jpg

Ha!Ha! Great! Is this man a reskin ? If not could you please tell me which asset it is ? LOL ' I have just noticed you reskin the small manure heap and wheelbarrow to a smoking coal pile !
Thanks !
Pierre

TUME & Jack: Thank you for your nice comments guys :).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this man a reskin ? If not could you please tell me which asset it is ?
Pierre
Thanks for your kind words Pierre :).

I have this "blue" men (I think there are 6 different work men in one pack) installed, but unfortunately I do not remember where I found them.

But I can give you the kuids on them <kuid:341856:1528>,<kuid:341856:1529>,<kuid:341856:1530>,<kuid:341856:1531>,<kuid:341856:1534> & <kuid:341856:1537> (made by author "lookseek", I think he is a polish guy).
If you use http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/eng/Assets/search you can find a few different packs that includs this guys, but you get a lot of other stuff at the same time, you probably are not particularly interested in getting into the "bargain".

Mabye someone else here have better memory, or better info, then me, who can give you better help.

// Erik from Sweden

Erik, thank you for your help finding the ''man'' but unfortunately, the trainzkuidindex does not give me any active button to click on for the search even if I'm logged in. SO ......
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

RE Posts #3040 Rail4Pete & #3041 ekankal

Pierre and Erik

You should be able to get the work-men from http://www.trainz.pl/_download/otoczenie/oto_robotnicy.html

Polish Trainz Team-------Download------ Ludzie:----------robtnicy

There is a lot of excellent stuff on this site so it will take time to find it.

wheelbarrow item is by "beamsun" called "BS- Schalackenhaufen" <kuid:251998:25098> on the DLS

Cheers now, Ken

Ken, your going to be in the record book ! Sincerely, this is magnificent ! May I ask you which telegraph pole you are using in that last shot ?
Keep up the great work !
Pete

re post #3052 Rail4Pete

Thanks for the compliment Pierre.
The telegraph poles are by blackdiamond1964, BDW DRGW Pole <kuid2:405066:64:1>, but not now available, if you know the chap perhaps you could contact him.

Sorry about that.

Ken.

re post #3052 Rail4Pete

Thanks for the compliment Pierre.
The telegraph poles are by blackdiamond1964, BDW DRGW Pole <kuid2:405066:64:1>, but not now available, if you know the chap perhaps you could contact him.

Sorry about that.

Ken.

Thank you for trying Ken, these would have been welcome on my route but..... I have made some search about this member and his banner (I mean the small sentence below his name) says something like has ''gone for Railwork'', and he disabled the PM option. If I read his latest posts, it seems to me there was a flame about his stuff or gimmy pig or ....don't know exactly, but my feeling is not very positive about what happened.
Cheers,
Pierre

Ken, you have really raised the bar with your latest screen shots. Nicely done!!

Back to the Wilkie Sub for this shot.
Cheers, Jack

a8a3a8ea954092edd3668913176ebf6b.jpg

re post #3055 jackyamstel

Thanks for the compliment Jack. A nice moody/atmospheric shot from your goodself.

Cheers Ken

CP..........Rail4Pete RS3 on the move.
f47bb4a746ec3156254de09b3d2dcc85.jpg

Back