The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Putting some strings together in Halden...

vs2lmp.jpg

Heading South out of Millhurst with 47 loaded covered grain cars, totaling 5000 tons.

28lqm44.jpg

Then pushing West through Fisherville.....

2mmu5g5.jpg

And a slow curve through Lewiston, before being able to open it up through Millbury and beyond.....all the way to the grain pier at Eso Flats.

2qs55s4.jpg

Good Day all;

Neil: your shots reminded me of a project I mostly finished just before I fractured my arm. A screenshot or two from the project:
froobie_20150725_0000_zpsbn4f4zpd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
A Royal Hudson near Halden, and
froobie_20150726_0000_zpsiv9rvi1f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Same Hudson at Millhurst.

The project is called UMR++
More will be revealed in the coming days. A bit of a teaser: the Hudson has nearly 500 miles to go to get to the end of the line. :eek:

Cheers,
--Michael.
shots from TS12 build 61388

A couple of days at the lake and a ton of fantasic screenshots appear. Real nice everyone! It's nice to see one from you again Rick. Seeing all these great shots makes me want to get back to work on my route but I'll have to drag the wife away from the computer first. I wonder if she'd kill me if I went out and bought another one? Anyway, I love looking at all those great shots everyone is posting.

Cheers,
Jack

Hey all, just a small update from me. I finally get my computer off the moving truck next week, so expect some more "Drastic" updates after then.

Nice shots CNSD40MRT. I noticed you started your own thread. I'll have to keep an eye on that.
SM, you've got a good one there. Great angle!
Like Rick, I'm waiting to see what you do next Gerald. Drastic updates will be welcome!
Pierre, what can I say about your shot? Beautiful!

I started swapping trees on my route to get it ready for Tane so actual building is at a standstill for a while.

Cheers everyone,
Jack

3412b3f0bc54b24d8796b0a5db513849.jpg

Back