Steveo241's Skinz

Steveo241,

Could you make a Skinz out of this pattern?

ATH91620.jpg

Steveo241, is it possible for you to send me just the DM&E & IC&E skins (not with the model, since I already have it)?
If not, could you tell me which colors you used for them?
I am a huge DM&E & IC&E fan, and would love some engines that are better than the "boxy" SD40-2 & GP38's on the DLS lol
-Bryson Sleppy

I had some pretty accurate colors for the DME/ICE blue & yellow scheme around here somewhere, let me see if I can find them for ya.

Some new stuff.

2b7d70bdd46a5957c6c1927493857dd4.jpg

A unique part of Iowa, Chicago and Eastern's roster, the 6102, a former IMRL SD40-3.

4e38a8e5919e818b0a2d06d4b2b7767e.jpg

Something a bit beat up.

b7c9266d294015e951d9589066da1ffe.jpg

Something clean! (If there's any CGW fanatics out there aside from me, I know, the numbers aren't accurate. I needed to add a fourth number to get the ARN to work properly!)

-Steve​

I just wanted to see if he could reskin it in the Bicentennial, and post it here. Is that so wrong?

If there ever comes a time where I can get a hold of the blank files for a tunnel motor... there's a few on my list, with 9389 being on the top. Unfortunately, blank textures are hard to come by for models that aren't earlier JointedRail releases, so I'm kinda limited on what I can do.

Steve

I hate how jointed rail won't let people put their stuff up for download. Sure, they let people put their stuff up for download sometimes, but very rarely. I for one will be the first to say i would gladly pay for one of those Ex-IMRL SDs or the DME/ICE SDs. AMAZING locos by the way!!!! You where spot on with the blue and yellow!:udrool:

I hate how jointed rail won't let people put their stuff up for download. Sure, they let people put their stuff up for download sometimes, but very rarely. I for one will be the first to say i would gladly pay for one of those Ex-IMRL SDs or the DME/ICE SDs. AMAZING locos by the way!!!! You where spot on with the blue and yellow!:udrool:

Thanks, Rafter!

Yeah, as I said, it is quite the void that the community has kinda looked over for the better part of recent history. I have my own fleet that I've worked on for a couple years now but it would still be nice to see a public release of, at the very least, some form of an IC&E motor. As it seems to go with any simulator, the midwest kinda gets shadowed by repetitive remakes of Horseshoe Curve or Cajon...

Steve

Back