NASCARFan100's WIP's

Ok, so it looks like Trainz is being a pain in the rear right now with the database update, I'll live stream sometime tonight, but I have no idea when, this database update has already taken an hour...

Got some work done on my route! Finished the Trackwork and about to start Ground textures, here's a picture. :)

0AzG519.png

Nice! That's a pretty epic siggy wannabe, but it seems a bit big, dimensions? Not trying to be a banner cop, but the dimensions should be 800x100 or smaller.

Nice! That's a pretty epic siggy wannabe, but it seems a bit big, dimensions? Not trying to be a banner cop, but the dimensions should be 800x100 or smaller.
Banner cop? Are you talking about the picture or my route or my Signature? Auran got me once for my signature a few months ago and I fixed it to the right sizes. :)

Route work put on hold until further notice, I don't know what to do with the scenery, if I did I would've had it done by now and possibly released. If someone wants to help then you need TS12 SP1 and all the hotfixes, but if no one helps, it's gonna be a while before this route gets released. I'm sorry everyone. :(

Route work put on hold until further notice, I don't know what to do with the scenery, if I did I would've had it done by now and possibly released. If someone wants to help then you need TS12 SP1 and all the hotfixes, but if no one helps, it's gonna be a while before this route gets released. I'm sorry everyone. :(
I can help.

http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/4876

Currently trying to make that. Also adding a few things of my own, not much, I'll stay as close to the original plan as possible.

Note: Figured out how to split Baseboards in 4x4's instead of making 44 baseboards. All it really is, is there are 72 yellow lines going each way, each 18th line makes a 4th.

Last edited:
This is the cool thing about TS12, there's no zoom limit so I can take a picture like this where you can see what's on the route while looking at the whole thing.

S8HxJOh.png

Anyway, in other news, the picture above is the route I've been working on. :)

Back