This might of been forgoten about...

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
I asked about KUID's about a week or so ago, and the post has basically forgotten about. So, just to recap, here's what happen. I downloaded the Thomas model from SI3D, and it was missing 4 dependincies. I download Henry, and then it went down to 3. Searched in Trainz 2010 CMP, and it found another. so I'm down to 2 missing dependincies. And the missing dependincies are <kuid:326537:5231> and <kuid:326537:5233>. If you know what they are, please tellp me ASAP! :confused:

Last edited:
I asked about KUID's about a week or so ago, and the post has basically forgoten about. So, just to recap, here's what happen. I downloaded the Thomas model from SI3D, and it was missing 4 dependincies. I download Henry, and then it went down to 3. Searched in Trainz 2010 CMP, and it found another. so I'm down to 2 missing dependincies. And the missing dependincies are <kuid:326537:5231> and <kuid:326537:5233>. If you know what they are, please tellp me ASAP! :confused:

Click this link HERE then copy and paste the kuids into the box. Should help a bit.

I was going to correct the spelling mistakes in the original post but then thought better of it - there are far too many to bother with.

Paul

Click this link HERE then copy and paste the kuids into the box. Should help a bit.

Just searched it and it only brought up 4 things. That was all. And i looked in CMP, and i opend the train in CCP, and one was Numberit library and the other was the textures for either the lamp or the loco itself

Back