USLW.net is back ???!? hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not 100% back, but I can assure you that it's being addressed. Give us a bit of time, we will return...!!

Thanks

Mike

Downloads work now, but when i downloaded some of the engines i get erros in trainz 12. Is there a way I can fix this or do i need to what for the content to be up dated?

None of the content currently available at USLW will be updated, it's available for the version of TRS it was written for and it should state what versions it would work for.

Thanks

It's good to see what was once there available again!

I don't see the 55-ton coal hoppers, or did I miss them? :( (Or am I imagining that there were some there?)

Actually we could use some help there, we're trying to find out what's missing. Maybe you giys could post what you know is missing and that way we can get it up much faster, thanks in advance!!

Mike

I realize these were fairly recent, but the 2-bay trinity hoppers and the mill gondolas were some of the last releases by the old site before it went down. No idea if that counts, though.

The RS27s, GP30s, bobber cabooses, 55 ton and 70 ton hoppers, CSX cabooses, and Frisco autoracks are all I can think of.

Can anyone tell me how to upgrade content, please? I'd to try it, even if its kinda confusing, I downloaded the Ohio Central gp40-2 and I'd really like to be able to make it work. Thanks to whoever tries to help.

Correction: Ok. I need <kuid2:98966:50011:1>, <kuid2:45324:50022:2>, <kuid:37581:1151>, and <kuid2:45324:28100:1>. Anyone have an idea on the whereabouts of these kuids are?

45324:50022:2 is Blomberg B type bogey (black a), probably with the NS F7s on the freeware side among other things.
37581:1151 is Nathan M5 Horn Sound, seems to be on alot of those F7 reskins others have done and have hosted elsewhere.
kuid2:45324:28100:1 is Southern Check Codes, also on the NS F7s and other SOU bits from us

The other i dont have so i dont think its part of us nor uslw. I typically have all of that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back