Indonesian Trainz

Hello ,

it seems impossible to download the cabin for your loks, and thank you , but even using the password some dependencies are still missing...

Marc

Hello ,

it seems impossible to download the cabin for your loks, and thank you , but even using the password some dependencies are still missing...

Marc

Hi GIRAUD

Thank you for downloading and I'm sorry for inconvenience. I'll re-upload my content soon as possible. Now what kind of dependencies which are still missing ?,
maybe someone here can help you.
note : The locomotive and cabin on my pics are payware, you can buy it on me.
for another freeware version visit :
keretaaddonsindonesia.wordpress.com

Rizky

@ itok99: superbeautiful pictures of a nicelooking layout....
is this route sharable? or buyable?
i'm born in Indonesia (Bogor) and live in Netherlands since 1952....
i like to have such a nice route... so i can live with that.....
thnx for sharing those views....

daveric

@ itok99: superbeautiful pictures of a nicelooking layout....
is this route sharable? or buyable?
i'm born in Indonesia (Bogor) and live in Netherlands since 1952....
i like to have such a nice route... so i can live with that.....
thnx for sharing those views....

daveric

Hi Daveric, thanks for your compliment.....terima kasih :)
It's just a short route I made special for screenshot purpose, I never play long route hehehe....
and it's a free route

well itok99, i just like shortliners... so if you want to share this one i'm happy for a long time....
is it downable from DLS or from the links of your post #117 a year ago.. and what is the name....
terima kasih for answering...

well itok99, i just like shortliners... so if you want to share this one i'm happy for a long time....
is it downable from DLS or from the links of your post #117 a year ago.. and what is the name....
terima kasih for answering...

Hi Daveric,
I'm sorry for the long response, I'm rather confused to asnwer your question :) , although my route is short, it has really massive dependencies about 1gb which takes years for me to collect it. I really want to share my short route, but the dependencies are too much :)

i'am the type that more comfortable while in darkness

19388654_1804026876592821_5276207469942367926_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back