Multiplayer and buyed content

KlausWoerner

Hello,
I have a problem with TS12 SP1 and HF1/2/3.
First I installed TS12 new and update to SP1 and Hotfix 1 and 2. I canceled the download of my buyed content 'Aerotrain', 'SnC' and 'Murchison 2'.
After that I downloaded two Multiplayer-Routes.
The first was the route 'Port Ogden TS12 MULITIPLAYER Version 1e' (KUID2:286951:100001:2) with the session 'Prot Ogden TS12 MP V1g' (KUID:286951:100063) and the second was the route 'Powder River Basin (fictional) V1.1 WINTER' (KUID:752346:100083) with the session 'Powder River Basin (fictional) V1.1 Multiplayer' (KUID:752346:100084).

Without Hotfix 3 I can not run the sessions and get the following notification:

klauswoerner20130525000.jpg

After I have installed Hotfix 3 I can run both routes/sessions as Multiplayer without doing something from myself.

After that I let install my buyed content 'Aerotrain' and 'SnC' from the shop ingame.

When I then starts the two routes/sessions (Port Ogden and Powder River Basin) in both routes I get the following notification:

klauswoerner20130609000.jpg

In Content Manager (CM) I see nothing that is 'Locally Modified' when i clicked on the tab there.

Is there a problem with multiplayer and content that I can buy in the shop?

I don't now what I should do, because there is nothing for me to do.

Can someone help me with that problem?

Kind regards
Klaus

There is a problem on N3V side with some built-in assets not being recognized by multiplayer. They are suppose to be looking into it but have no time line.

I was checking out Multiplayer Routes earlier after installing the Latest Patch and both the Routes you mentioned do work. It is generally a bad idea to have payware and freeware from any source, including N3V Games,if you intend to use multiplay. All you should have is built in and items from the Download Station.

Without SP1, when all content was installed as a *.ja-file, payware und multiplayer works together.
Now when the payware is no ja-file, the only way that multiplayer works is, that I make a copy from the TS12-Folder and play in one of them multiplayer and in the other I let install the payware.
Is this really the way N3V-Games wants to go?

Good Morning Klaus
The new DLC system fully supports multiplayer.

However, there is a known issue that may cause items to become either locally modified, out of date, or open for edit.

The Murchison2 pack is the main pack that shows this issue, however the S&C pack also do so as well.

Please try going to the tab marked 'open for edit', and if any items are listed, please revert these. Note, as above, there is a known issue where some may not be able to be reverted.

If you have any items that are marked as out of date, then please try downloading and installing these. This may help resolve the 'open for edit' or 'locally modified' issues as well.

Regards

Hello Zec,
there is no content marked as 'out of date' and no content marked as 'open for edit' or 'locally modified'.
And before I let install the S&C-Pack I can play multiplayer-sessions. So there must be a problem with payware-content.

Regards
Klaus
:cool:

When I first uploaded Powder River Basin (fictional) V1.1, the same problem occurred with Hotfix 2. After contacting Helpdesk and giving N3V some time, the route was fine and multiplayer worked. I would assume it will be the same case for Hotfix 3. Give them some time and hopefully the problem will be fixed with both routes in question.

Back