Trainz Memes

just wanted to make sure if i made a meme that showed the trainz could not access the database would i be taking anyones idea and also if i did a meme that said "when all of your locomotives turn faulty in TRS12"

me-when-i-find-out-how-complicated-fixing-a-trainz-error-and-everyone-else-think
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/me-when-i-find-out-how-complicated-fixing-a-trainz-error-and-everyone-else-think
I couldn't get it to just show here's the link lol sorry about that

I have to ask: Is this really "YOU" in a nutshell ???
WHY on Earth would you post such a graphically violent meme ?
Possibly anger management issues would be in order, if violent actions, stemming from frustrations of a safe and sane train simulator, makes you want to post a meme of a crazy man brandishing a firearm, to going postal, and starting shooting ???

Possibly you think this is just a funny joke, of a man locking and loading, chambering a bullet in a handgun ... but when weapons, and shootings, enter into the Forum ... that is where I draw the line !

Very funny… now back to work!

via Imgflip Meme Maker

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Hey dude, word of advice, THIS ISNT the place to post these things about trainz or failworks.

I agree. The base idea of this topic wasn't to try and bash one sim or the other. But to post funny image relating to funny things in Trainz.

And if you like Railworks so much, why not hang out on their official forums? Why be here and playing Trainz?

And if we are going to have an augment over which sim is better I'd win by whipping our Run8. It might not have the same features as Trainz or, not that there are many, Railworks. Yes Railworks looks better then Trainz or Run8, but that's about it.

Now, lets get back on topic....

I don't see anything funny about handguns, in Trainz Forum, at all ... evidently you think it's "VERY" funny ???

Posting violence on the Trainz Forum is one of the highest degrees of infractions by the COC !

Is the guy with the gun shooting anyone? I didn't think so, therefore it's not violence, for all we know he could be at a shooting range.

Also, stop it with the railworks/failworks crap guys it's the 'Trainz Memes' thread...

I have to ask, how?

whenever I open TS14 after that whole long intro which usually i just hit escape to skip it just ends up as a blank black screen and the only help Ive gotten is: "update your graphics cards" that doesn't work "have you tried opening and installing this file: phys.exe whatever it was i forget lol" and that didn't work and later I got an email with the same steps... so I do enjoy it but only when it works not trying to rant but I like both :)

How did you install your Railworks, Kenny? If it came off Steam it should be good to go right after installation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back