Trainz Memes

53115738.jpg

53115948.jpg

Last edited:
N3V couldnt tell SP1 was going to be a failure, just like N3v* couldnt tell you were gonna be a failure.
*Your mom

I don't see anything funny about handguns, in Trainz Forum, at all ... evidently you think it's "VERY" funny ???

Posting violence on the Trainz Forum is one of the highest degrees of infractions by the COC !

Tell that to the hundreds of people who save their bacon every day with one, including myself once. Besides, you've advocated viol...er, "policing" the world in the past. Or is violence ok as long as it's government-sanctioned?

Besides, as much as I hate memes, Big Lebowski references are always welcome. :wave:

Last edited:
I have had numerous posts reported in this thread. It seems that some peeps think that anything goes here. In reality it doesn't. Some posts here have been over the top and I'm not talking about a minor diss here and there. Guns, in a family friendly forum. Really? I'm sure Trainzers here with kids do not appreciate that.

Keep it Forum friendly or have it removed when you think about posting here. In some extreme cases, Admin action may be taken.

It's a family Forum. Treat it that way please.

Cheers

AJ

N3V couldnt tell SP1 was going to be a failure, just like N3v* couldnt tell you were gonna be a failure.
*Your mom

Pfh well jeez bentrain that's not nice...

[COLOR=#000000 said:
nicky9499][/COLOR]
The FRA didn't, because it's a ****ty photoshop job. Also, the amount of IMG tags in your post is too damn high lol.​

lol thank the internet about crappy photoshops and yeah i totally agree hahaha
o5imOU5.jpg

Back