Trainz Memes

TeKdApF.jpg
[/IMG]
4E29pi8.jpg
[/IMG]

Where are the Forum Moderators ???

Fine ... Just keep on posting violent images, depicting guns, and posting memes with swear words ... and see where it gets you :eek:

You guys have gone way too far, and have stepped over the FOUL line:

The man cocking the handgun is in a "Bowling Alley" from the movie: "The Big Lebowski" ... Now brandishing a loaded weapon in a "Bowling Alley" does that not classify as "Violence" to you ?

Now if someone posted "Nudity" on here, but blurred out portions of the body, would that not be "Nudity", and highly offensive material ... not suitable for children, nor for adults.

Where are the moderators ?

This is totally unsuitable material for posting on the Forum !

See: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?102233-Trainz-Memes&p=1313343#post1313343

I reported this post to N3V, and the webmaster, over 24 hours ago ... and still the images of a man brandishing a handgun are still up here on the Forum !

This one's for you cascade:
via Imgflip Meme Maker

This one, not so much
via Imgflip Meme Maker

Ok, this one I'll argue with. Its not an air-soft gun. 9 times out of 10 in movies the guns are real. They are ether firing low power blanks with out bullets, or have the firing pins removed. In the latter they often will have gas lines, propane, to get the effect of firing.

Often the guns will be modified to gas or nothing when one actor needs to shoot at another. This is to prevent a accident. Such as the case with Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's son, who was accidentally shot and killed while on set of a film.

In post processing, they will add addition sound and visual effects.

They use real guns because the look, and weight of an air-soft gun just isn't the same. (Case and point, I have held the air-soft version of my rifle, and there is a noticeable weight difference. On top of the price gap. ($150 for the real deal, $300 for the AS one.)) This effects the way the actors handle them. I lighter gun is easier to move about, and will look toy like.

As for when an actor gets shot, they use whats called a squib. Its a small explosive charge, one or several, attached to a small pouch of fake blood. This gives the look of the actor being hit.

Often times they will use paintball guns to fire special paint balls filled with explosives. These act the Pop's or Snap's you throw and make a pop and flash. This gives the look of a bullet hitting a wall or car and bouncing off.

This has been your daily Hollywood special effects lesson.

PpXtRWW.jpg
[/IMG]

Ladies please... Its all how you think of it.. The way i see it is that its my tool to getting me some good venison. Its a tool not a weapon. Its just how you think of it.

Ladies please... Its all how you think of it.. The way i see it is that its my tool to getting me some good venison. Its a tool not a weapon. Its just how you think of it.

Its only a weapon if you use it as such. Basic gun safety, never point it at any thing you dont intend to kill. Mines a good stress reviler/shoulder messer-uper.

Its only a weapon if you use it as such. Basic gun safety, never point it at any thing you dont intend to kill. Mines a good stress reviler/shoulder messer-uper.
Hey i totally agree I mean I have a paper card looking thing that says I can shoot a gun with a little pigeon lookin thing on it lol...
t54g1Fq.jpg

Last edited:
Back