Can't move Route!

Mick_Berg

I have two installations of TS12 SP1 HF2, on different drives. I have made a cdp of a route on drive G, and am trying to import it onto drive H, but it will not appear. Everything seems to go OK, and AFAIK all the needed assets are installed, but it does not appear in the CM of drive H. Can anyone suggest anything I should look for?

Thanks,
Mick Berg.

Hi Mick - The map might have a conflicting kuid number. You could open the G map in explorer and copy the base folder to a temporary location, change the kuid of the map and then import content on drive H. I use this method when I want to control what the kuid number of an asset will be.

Cheers - Trevor

Open asset for edit. look in the edit folder and copy the asset folder. Paste folder into the open for edit folder of second drive and commit. A quick data repair should put it into the data base list for CM to see.

Thanks gents.

Indeed there were conflicting kuid numbers. A problem when you create content in two different instances of Trainz.
I fixed the problem using Trevor's method, Stagecoach's might well have worked also.
Anyway all is good now.
:Y:
Mick.

Back