Hide Junction Overlays

Mick_Berg

Hi.
Is there a way to "Hide Junction Overlays" globally and/or permanently? It's tiresome having to do it each time you start a session.
Thanks,
Mick Berg.

I seem to recall there is in the session rules - I don't think you need to add a rule, just edit one of the ones that get's added automatically when you create a new session.

I seem to recall there is in the session rules - I don't think you need to add a rule, just edit one of the ones that get's added automatically when you create a new session.

I couldn't find a rule that dealt with this issue. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Mick berg.

There is the Startup Options rule that can be added to any session. I think this was added automatically to sessions before QuickDrive was invented, but needs to be added manually now. I believe Startup Options has a toggle for junction overlays or on-screeen help.

Of course, this is not a universal solution. :(

Kieran.

In Surveyor, click on Edit Session Rules>Startup Options>Edit> uncheck the Show in-game Help box.

Details then won’t appear in Driver until you float your cursor over the junction.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yes, that does it. Not truly global but good enough.

Thanks everyone!

Mick.

Hey guys, I thought it might be better to resurrect this thread. Using the "Show In-Game Help" in the Startup Options is not hiding the Junction Overlays anymore in TANE. Can someone shed some light on this for me?

David

Based on what I read here, I ran a test of this using with T:ANE Vers 84204,

I didn't know or really understand what this setting did, it works great, tested in a session, and I also opened additional Rules in the running session and turned the Show Turnouts, and they did light up, only did it to make sure it could be used in the game if I needed too, like large yard ladders etc.

Thanks for the good advice here.

Back