Une ahead is unsignalled

angelsd

What is the meaning of this nessage that appears when the arrow pointer is locatede over some signals.

I have tried to add signal after it but the messge is the same, same occurs if I place new signals further after the next junction where the truck is going to.

What is the meaning of this nessage that appears when the arrow pointer is locatede over some signals.

I have tried to add signal after it but the messge is the same, same occurs if I place new signals further after the next junction where the truck is going to.

I've been meaning to ask this for ages. I think it means that AI hasn't yet plotted the route for your train. But I would love to hear an official response!

Often you will find that after waiting a while, that message will clear and your train will be on its way. (where to, that's a different story..................:hehe:)

Mick Berg.

That message basically means that either the next junction is set incorrectly, or you have multiple junctions set incorrectly between that signal and the next one.

Shane

in trainz terms it means the track graph ran out in front of the signal and it did not see any other signals - end of track or the track ran into a junction switched against it.

angelsd - The message actually reads "Line ahead is unsignalled", not Une ahead is unsignalled. Hope this makes more sense to you.

Trevor

You know sometimes you can hover over a signal, and when you see the message click again and it lead you too the problem..

Back