Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Now for something really different:

Down by the Beach...
6be2d2d6b84d162e8668b73c2851c386.jpg

A "post" minimalist interpretation of Trainz perhaps. A Picasso interpretation of Trainz - now that would be downright odd looking.
Looks good.
cheers,
Graeme

A "post" minimalist interpretation of Trainz perhaps. A Picasso interpretation of Trainz - now that would be downright odd looking.
Looks good.
cheers,
Graeme

A Picasso interpretation would look similar to an untextured rainbow-colored model with a lot more disproportionate lines and shapes. Now that would be something interesting.

A work in progress, but it's huge, and hopefully it's going to be quite a good 2ft narrow gauge route. Gonna add in most of the aesthetics once the technicals are done

3ZTOUEL.jpg

vSQjUy4.jpg

Thank you, it isn't done by any means, gonna make it so that it's a single trains going through a bunch of smaller valleys to get to a large station, and those valleys will have of course, smaller trains ferrying passengers to the main stations and having a larger train that takes passengers to either a port

Here's the result of an hour or so's work on a new route. Would've liked to continue on the colossal amount i got done in TRS2010, but there are -waaaaay- to many missing dependencies to download and fix. I have to say, i have no idea how to do good terrain, ground textures, or building layouts, so this might turn out ok, or 100% rubbish

c54463e2a768b7926bcda5705fbbd1bb.jpg

d409c384ff4758ba5ae8c96c1bbcd501.jpg

Back