Jokes on the Rails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarFoxFan11

What this screenshot entitles is simple: Post a picture of one railway company messing with another company. It may involve engines taking cars from the other or pushing engines off cliffs. It's up to you to decide what you want to do. So, with out further or do, here's the first image of the thread!
StarFoxFan11_20130406_0000.jpg

Here we see UP #3976 taking Western Pacific ballast cars away from Western Pacific #94. 94 is not pleased.

Um, sorry but, trains dont have feelings, theyre not even living. And its also common for seperate railroads to use equipment from eachother. Trains are Trains, not people! :eek:

I render this as a complete utter waste of my time as it is a completely pointless thread. I can guarantee many others feel the same way as I do...

PS... This thread should be called "Jokes On The Forums"... It would be more suiting... ^ ^

Good Day Now... :)

Last edited:
Hey starfox, did ya know that Thomas The Tank engine & friends does not exist in real life?? Sorry that i had to tell ya the truth, but it seems neccesary ^^

Really now? Thomas the *Insert swear here* Tank Engine? Why would a 19 year old like me be into that? And why is it bad to have a little fun on the forums anyways, eh?

Argh! This forum isn't for jokes! Have you never noticed that?! :hehe: :hehe: :p

And i never thought that you are 19 because of your member title and location lol ;)

Felix :)

This is ridiculous... and I'm not talking to the Original Poster.

Do I think it's something I want to participate in, no. That does not however give me, or the rest of you clowns free license to pile on the guy.

Don't like it? There's back button.

Not this again.....What ever happened to the old forums, eh? People would take newbies under their wing, if you were unsure of a file location and asked for help you would get said help, now look at us. A bunch of bickering fools that don't know the meaning of "fun".

Yup Frogpipe, now i should use 'forum clown' as a member title :hehe: :p

EDIT: Hmm....i get a ***** if i type forum in my member title....is that a new forbidden word from N3V? :hehe: o_O

Last edited:
Yup Frogpipe, now i should use 'forum clown' as a member title :hehe: :p

EDIT: Hmm....i get a ***** if i type forum in my member title....is that a new forbidden word from N3V? :hehe: o_O
Likely put in place to prevent discussion and linking to other f0rums and such like this.
Mind you, this is a PG board for everyone so I can see why they'd have that in place.

Please keep things civil and polite. The OP is entitled to make posts like he made, and not everyone has to agree with his point of view or appreciate his humour. I would suggest that if you don't like what you have read, ignore the post or even ignore the poster, but unless you have something positive to say, keep your feelings on the subject to yourself.

Wait for it ... Wait for it: http://s525.photobucket.com/user/cascaderailroad/media/KickingHorsePassWIP.mp4.html

As far as pushing railcars off of cliffs: Up in PA coal country, a coal mine was warned that its mining operations were dangerously too close to the Susquehanna river ... then suddenly the mine collapsed, and a gigantic whirlpool sucked the Susquehanna river in to a torrent, as river water cycloned into the earths interior, which was now a gaping sink hole ... the RR purposely shoved deadlined railcars into the whirlpool, in hopes that they would clog up the hole in the bottom of the river. It took untold time to clog up the whirlpool.

Last edited:
Because 'My Little Pony' is a far more mature replacement...

[img removed]

Tim

Okay, I'll admit I'm sorta into it as a joke, but one thing that irritates me is when people let their interests bleed into each other.
i.e. this is a Trainz forum. Only Trainz stuff goes here.
I try to be courteous and keep things separate, but I don't dedicate my life to it like OP may do.
Honestly, as long as I don't see this stuff on trains I'm fine. Otherwise I'd keep my cool on the board but flip out behind the screen.

Not this again.....What ever happened to the old forums, eh? People would take newbies under their wing, if you were unsure of a file location and asked for help you would get said help, now look at us. A bunch of bickering fools that don't know the meaning of "fun".

somebody call the A.B.S.! Or the Brony busters!

That really is false, you know some trains do have feelings...
Um, sorry but, trains dont have feelings, theyre not even living. And its also common for seperate railroads to use equipment from eachother. Trains are Trains, not people! :eek:
Look's like this guy is not happy.
Thomas_The_Tank_Engine_by_TJ_Triple_J.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back