The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Qubec Central at Vallée Jonction (North end ) Quebec 1959
fd0b9b26895ab89e0b846fb8173e035e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just had the joy of discovering this topic and your screenshots (no clue how I managed to overlook or not check it for so long).
Really enjoyed the screenshots. You clearly have great skill.
Thanks for sharing! :)

I just had the joy of discovering this topic and your screenshots (no clue how I managed to overlook or not check it for so long).
Really enjoyed the screenshots. You clearly have great skill.
Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you for taking time to express your appreciation !
Cheers !
Rail4Pete

Here is a 1950's photo and a today's one concerning my previous post....sad. http://

Last edited:
Hi Pierre. Lots of nice screenshots from you lately. That's a fine job you're doing with that route!
Interesting to see the difference between today and the 1950s in those pictures. Progress, it's supposed to be a good thing but sometimes you have to wonder.

Regards,
Jack

Hi Pierre. Lots of nice screenshots from you lately. That's a fine job you're doing with that route!
Interesting to see the difference between today and the 1950s in those pictures. Progress, it's supposed to be a good thing but sometimes you have to wonder.

Regards,
Jack
Progess............we really wonder what is the real cost of that. The part of this subdivision, which you see my screenshot from, have been unused since 2006 and 2-3 weeks ago they started to dismantle it to make a trail (bicycle). I'm very sad about that. This railroad have been there for more than a 100 years.......progress = more pollution from all these trucks on the road. Anyway, the QCR will still run, at least on my PC.
Regards,
Pierre as Rail4Pete

CP MLW RS-10 is ready for departure. This is a reskin from an RS-18 ...will need N8phu to make it accurate (moving the horn and some small details)...if he is available....! Cheers
Rail4Pete
766e75ec122571ac81718b2e21a8fa3d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some shots taken at Ste-Germaine station in 1960 ( weathered version of my new reskin of MLW RS-10 and RS-18)
80c14154c39d40c788065b09b0e79c61.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice work as always Pierre. Your reskins are nice as well. That was a good shot of the smoking Alco that you posted in the Canadian thread. With CN, I very rarely saw an Alco out west and when I did, I'd have to have a good look. Plenty of GE power in later years though.

Cheers,
Jack

Thanks Jack ! Old and New working together....but not for long. A train coming from Sherbrooke arrive at Vallée-Junction in june 1959.
cc639fa30dc6823af4c10f3f3768bb29.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fantastic shots there Pete. I'm really starting to like this route the more often I see it. How big is the route? Your doing a fabulous job on the scenery and trackwork. Keep up the good work on it Pete.

Thanks Matt, It is always encouraging to receive such comments ! Here is some switching action ......

9002a607dc6b95678b53e7f5067c57c7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back