Screenshots of European Trains

Hi Torsten,

awesome pic as usual.
May we mortals know where you found that nice brick wall?
I already checked the DLS without sucess.

Thanks
Steffen :wave:

Very, very beautiful and authentic scenery, Torsten. You always seam to have new, brilliant ideas!

regardz, N-DY

the news of B.P.T.................

16071.jpg

16072.jpg

16073.jpg

sfb4.jpg

cheers
gor

N-DY: Hallo, wovon ist die schoenen Bruecke?
Und noch eine Frage, welche Tunnel sp-line benutz mit Verbindungen dem FMA "Portal"?

Last edited:
Hello golfik,

the nice bridge is buildt- in content of the german TRS2007. You can find a "one track" version on DLS: it´s called "Bridge steel rusty 1t-18m" from "josefpav".

For the tunnel I used several parts of "FMA arch elevating w 24" (kuid 52:37468) set behind each other till I reached the desired length of the tunnel. Then I set the sidewalls
with two parts of "FMA bank´s end w 8 B" (kuid 2:52:37374:1) and put all these parts to a height of 9 meters. Then I begann to form the landscape and frame the entrance of
the tunnel, which was now covered by the ground. To make the portal visibly again, I set three "AJS Dighole" (from andi06) and cut out the landscape in this area. The free spaces
at the ground of the tunnel were covered with "FMA trackbed w12" (kuid2:52:37389:1) and Grassplines from "FSP" called "GB7.5mNasep1". Then I formed the rest of the tunnel.
All required parts are available on the DLS. I hope this description is understandable.

w43793m192.jpg

regardz, N-DY

Last edited:
I am making models and textures for TRS for a long time now, but I guess I never came to the level of quality as high as one of our friends achieved in his reskin work with the new Ty2 model. In my mind absolutely outstanding piece of work:

Back