UP FEF-3 Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I know where you can get it, if you were here at my house, and using my computer as me. The home server has it stored in CDP format for a backup, also. But, unfortunately for you, I cannot SHARE it...

it-is.jpg

anl has stated that he is reworking all his locomotives and hopes to release them. possibly on JointedRails.

I believe that he, like lilb, will be collaborating with wva-usa on the engine spec and I expect that the engines, when they become available again, will be awesome.

Last edited:
Just about to put a thread up on this exact subject, normhart do you by any chance know when he will be releasing said content cause I used to have that model however computer crashed and I have been keeping a close on on any updates on progress or/and a possible release date however have not come across anything.

Regards,
RailSimulator

Nope, anl just said he was reworking his entire fleet. However lilb left rrmods at about the same time and he just released his first payware locomotive on JointedRails recently which might indicate that anl may be coming along sooner rather than later. (or not)

Wait for it. LOL

anl has stated that he is reworking all his locomotives and hopes to release them. possibly on JointedRails.

I believe that he, like lilb, will be collaborating with wva-usa on the engine spec and I expect that the engines, when they become available again, will be awesome.

Hi,

I haven't collaborated with wva-usa on any of my engine-specs, I can say though that I will be helping anl with a new and very accurate engine-spec for the FEF.

I can't say much else besides that I think everyone will be very happy with the updated version when it gets released.

Brian

Hi Lilb --

You might recall when the FEF was first released there was quite a discussion about blackness and specular lighting. See my Post #43 here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...m-Locomotive-Release/page3&highlight=specular

The video I posted above incorporates the changes that I made to the original release. It's good to know that updated FEFs are in the offering. Do you know if the revised version will include specular effects?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Yes, I believe that there will be some texture updates and improvements to the FEF.

Brian

Hi,

I haven't collaborated with wva-usa on any of my engine-specs, I can say though that I will be helping anl with a new and very accurate engine-spec for the FEF.

I can't say much else besides that I think everyone will be very happy with the updated version when it gets released.

Brian

Opps, I would have sworn I saw some comment by you about collaboration. Sorry for any confusion I may have spread. I am easily confused nowadays, after some head scratching I realized that I was the one that had been experimenting with wva-usa's engine specs and anl's locomotives. :hehe:

Nice job on that SP engine BTW!

The FEF is being up graded. Spec and bump mapping will be applied to the engine. A different front coupler arrangement and mars light. The changes will take time. ANL

The FEF is being up graded. Spec and bump mapping will be applied to the engine. A different front coupler arrangement and mars light. The changes will take time. ANL

Thank you for the information, ANL! Take your time! Also, where will the locomotives be found when they are completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back