Screenshot of the Week 2012 archive

Retro00064

<-- 2011 (Jan. – Jun. | Jul. – Dec.) -- 2012

I think I'll use the new blog feature to make a list of all Screenshot of the Week contests, with links to the submission and voting threads for each week.

This list is a work-in-progress and will gradually be expanded as links to each week's threads are retrieved. The list is sorted from latest to earliest.

• March 11 to March 18 (submissions) (current).
• March 4 to March 11 (submissions - voting).
• February 26 to March 4 (submissions - voting).
• February 19 to February 26 (submissions - voting).
• February 12 to February 19 (submissions - voting).
• February 5 to February 12 (submissions - voting).
• January 29 to February 5 (submissions - voting).
• January 22 to January 29 (submissions - voting).
• January 15 to January 22 (submissions - voting).
• January 8 to January 15 (submissions - voting).
• January 1 to January 8 (submissions - voting).

Suggestions are welcome.

EDIT: Looks like there is a character limit of 10,000. Thus I am moving the 2011 list to a seperate post.

i saw that people are not too much participating in this as they should be so i think in order to enhance this there should be some reward for the winner

kamran;bt15 said:
i saw that people are not too much participating in this as they should be so i think in order to enhance this there should be some reward for the winner

You might be right about more people participating if there was a prize for the winner, but what would the prize be? I don't have the spare money for the prize to be money, and I would be incurring a loss/expense in such a case. I don't create payware. Now if a third-party payware creator provided the content, then that might be different. But I don't expect any payware creators to come and do so. And the contest is an international contest; a prize of certain payware content might appeal to some users but not to others.

Screenshot of the Week has been a just-for-fun contest, and likely will remain so.

Thank you for your suggestion anyway. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

I have now added to the list all weeks that I have been involved in managing since I started managing Screenshot of the Week back in September 2011, which I have listed in my Subscribed Threads. Previous weeks will be gradually added as I retrieve links to them.

Regards,

Zachary.

Back