Super Bowl Sunday

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
In ten minutes, this year's Super Bowl will begin. This is the biggest (American) Football game in the country. This is the game where companies pay up to $2 MILLION to advertise their products during the Super Bowl. It is basically to determine who is the bet football team in the country. It pits the champion football team of the American Football Leauge (AFL) against the champion football team of the National Football League (NFL). There are three group of people who watch the Super Bowl: 1. The ones who watch it for the actual 'game'. 2. Those who watch it just for the commercials (trust me, there's some really good ones that are made specifically for the Super Bowl). 3. Those who watch it for both the game and the commercials. I'm in the second group (#2). Anyway, there's two minutes left before the game begins, so I must finish this post before the game begin.

you forgot those who watch it because they'll get bashed if they don't. Still, I find it interesting how there was /about/ 15 minutes of gameplay in those 7 hours of watching

And there's also another group (a very large group, indeed!): Those who are non-watchers for different reasons:

a. They don't like that sport at all.
b. Even if they like, they can't understand it.
c. Even if they don't understand it, they can't understand how actual playing time amounts not more than 20 minutes and this event can last hours of uninteresting blah-blah-blah from TV presenting pretenders.
and d. Even if they can finally understand what the blah-blah-blah commentators mean, they have better things to do instead. I could tell you many, including some not suitable for children's TV time watching. :hehe:

My reason was "e". Yes, I know, not mentioned before... it could be shortened to "Who knows!".

;) Hope you liked it.

Wished it or not, I was told everything on Monday while dressed this way...

zato_fly.png

The fly-like side of Alberte

Last edited:
Back