How Funny and Illustrative of Human Being This Beloved House of Trainz Is! I love it!

zatovisualworks

Veteran but blossoming
Again, a lot of us won't use third-party content on our routes, so those authors are (as far as I'm concerned) wasting their time.

C'mon, guy! :hehe: Maybe that's why we at IBTZ aren't wasting (or saving) our time with the DLS any longer! IBTZ's lack of quality doesn't deserve to be on the DLS... ;)

zvw_mustang_collection.jpg

ibtz_velaro.jpg

ibtz_suiza.jpg

ibtz_civia_800px.jpg

http://www.ibertrainz.eu/downloads/

:hehe: That's what I always miss from this beloved house of Trainz: Love, devotion and affection from "some" fellow trainzers!

At least after these long years of trainzing I've learnt a lot about human beings! Lesson 1: Don't waste your time on schedule! Lesson 2: Waste your time when and who you really like, unscheduled! :p

Take care, trainzy friends.

The sharp side of Alberte, going :sleep: again!

It's great to see you again Alberte! Lovely content as always. :)

And WOW, some of your stuff is Superscript enabled! I know just how much time that takes to set up, the longest parts are mainly the texture library and any attachments.

Kieran. (Yes, I use my first name now. :p)

Thank you very much, Kieran (-that's really pleasant; I've always liked to talk to real names, not just nick ones ;)-)

Yes, Andi Smith has always been very kind to us -the IBTZ staff- by guiding, giving advice and letting us distribute his superscript up to :13, which still lets our loco and rolling stock stuff work in TRS2004/TRS2006. That fact allows us to make versions for dear old timers and also for the new wave ones by using Andi's Superscript latest version on models for T9/T10/T12.

From time to time, I'll keep showing our Light Side of Trainz over here. Thank you for reading me.

Take care, Kieran.

The Captcha-like Are you Human? Side of Alberte :hehe:

Last edited:
G'day from Australia, Alberte.

Do you think you could tell me how to make Superscript-enabled assets use only up to :13? Or would it be best to contact andi directly? I'd like to backdate my Volkswagen Beetle model to TRS2004/2006 and then put it on Trainz Pro Routes, so users of earlier versions can enjoy it too.

Thanks again. :)

Kieran.

Last edited:
captainkman;bt1986 said:
G'day from Australia, Alberte.

Do you think you could tell me how to make Superscript-enabled assets use only up to :13? Or would it be best to contact andi directly? I'd like to backdate my Volkswagen Beetle model to TRS2004/2006 and then put it on Trainz Pro Routes, so users of earlier versions can enjoy it too.

Thanks again. :)

Kieran.

G'ev'ning from Vigo, while watching the Atlantic on sunset, Kieran.

Well, Andi 'superscripter' Smith was very kind to us at IBTZ. He gave us full permission to use and distribute his superscript :13 (for our dear T4/T6 old timers) along with our models. I think there won't be any problem if you simply tell him (-if not available you could use our :13 distribution -the last one working in T14/T6-). Please, don't forget credits to Andi, our trainzy hero. ;)

Take care, trainzy friend.

The sunset tanning side of Alberte :wave:

zatovisualworks;bt1989 said:
G'ev'ning from Vigo, while watching the Atlantic on sunset, Kieran.

Well, Andi 'superscripter' Smith was very kind to us at IBTZ. He gave us full permission to use and distribute his superscript :13 (for our dear T4/T6 old timers) along with our models. I think there won't be any problem if you simply tell him (-if not available you could use our :13 distribution -the last one working in T14/T6-). Please, don't forget credits to Andi, our trainzy hero. ;)

Take care, trainzy friend.

The sunset tanning side of Alberte :wave:
Thank you very much. :) I'll see if I can get the Beetle working in 06, starting with your Superscript version. I shouldn't need to make my own version if yours works in 04/06.

Kieran.

Back