What would you do if your computer was destroyed?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I know that there that anyone with a computer has had at least a 'near-death-of-computer-experiance', so I wanted to know what would you do if somehow your computer turned to dust, and you lost all your Trainz content and everything else on it. I'd just get my old laptop and try installing Trainz 12 on it. It also has Windows 7, just a little slower.

If my computer was destroyed, I'd just plug my external hard drive into another computer and continue as if nothing happened. :D

You see, I have Trainz, all the PEVSoft tools and some other Trainz and train related software and all my other games on an external hard drive, because my computer will apparently die soon. So I just moved everything of importance across.

I might get a laptop more suited to gaming for my birthday this year. :)

Hmm, i have all my trainz files (the complete game, 62GB!!!) on an external HDD, I overwrite all files there EVERY weekend :p
I'll never have problems with PC crashes ;) Ah, and all my JR content and all repaints and routes are also saved on mediafire.... XD

Salvage what I could from my externel backup drive.......or go back to photography using real cameras with film in them.

Chris.

Well lets see, Loose about 100GB of Trainz stuff (except for Payware), and tons of other games. Then I would spend a week crying.
I am well expirenced with crashes, with having a laptop every 2 years, repairs every Summer, most of the time getting a full back up. Except with my Acer (Laptop number 4). I am on number 5, and the Acer lost about 200GB of Trainz. Not a happy day for me.

Back