Trainz: A New Era Pre-Orders Have Now Arrived! - Visit our Information Page to find out more.

I Couldn't Think Of A Better Name, So I Used This One

And Then There were Two!

Rate this Entry
Bought the BR Green version at the Markets on Saturday:

And my latest project:

Kieran.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are these Matchbox locos Kieran?

Paul

Edit: Ooops! After looking at your other blogs and the tags I realised they were.
    Updated May 26th, 2012 at 09:46 PM by pcas1986
    I got the Hot Wheels Rail Rodder too:

Now that would be an interesting Trainz project!
    Hotwheels also made some cars in the shape of Various trains
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxonjared
    Hotwheels also made some cars in the shape of Various trains
    You mean the new series with trains with a loco and carriage that go round loops? I'm probably not going to be getting those. But I'll get most of the different versions of Rail Rodder that I can find.
    Updated May 28th, 2012 at 05:28 AM by captainkman
    Why is Perry the Platapus on the platform?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxonjared
    Why is Perry the Platapus on the platform?
    That's my latest project. Expect its released in a few weeks, I'm trying to add something special to it.
    A blue platypus. Hmmm. I just might have to grab that when it is available. It's appearance in some of my routes would be too funny to pass up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maruffijd
    A blue platypus. Hmmm. I just might have to grab that when it is available. It's appearance in some of my routes would be too funny to pass up.
    It'll be available from June 4th. You'll see.

It's Perry the Platypus from the kid's cartoon Phineas and Ferb.
    I knew who Perry was, just couldn't place the 'toon. Ever thought about the brown hat he sometimes wears?
    Quote Originally Posted by maruffijd
    I knew who Perry was, just couldn't place the 'toon. Ever thought about the brown hat he sometimes wears?
    No I haven't! I'm going to leave him in his current form, he's got some scripted features. I was just going to leave him in the "mindless pet" disguise.
    I prefer him looking "dumb" anyway. I was trying to see if this was it or if there was hat version too. It's cool either way.

ADDED 4JUN12

I have Perry, the sound effect made me laugh. I love it. I now have him chillin in the perfect spots on 2 separate routes. Good work on a good asset.
    Updated June 4th, 2012 at 05:00 PM by maruffijd (added info-mashion)
    So is the sound working for you? It doesn't work for me!

I just hope it doesn't occur too regularly.
    how about making the rail rodder and a fictional tender for it and uploading it on the DLS?
    Quote Originally Posted by captainkman
    No I haven't! I'm going to leave him in his current form, he's got some scripted features. I was just going to leave him in the "mindless pet" disguise.
    what scripted features?
    Quote Originally Posted by captainkman
    You mean the new series with trains with a loco and carriage that go round loops? I'm probably not going to be getting those. But I'll get most of the different versions of Rail Rodder that I can find.
    I have a blue one with a number 2 on it!