FOND DU LAC V.7 COMING OUT WITH TWO UPDATED SESSIONS.

RHKluckhohn

FDL12 Fond Du Lac route version 7 is released and approved, to be available within the day.

This is, I hope, the final version. In the last month I installed it on my laptop from the DLS and was embarrassed to find a missing street crossing in Fond Du Lac. It was an LP generic, now replaced by a different 2-lane. I expect most users have probably made some sort of substitution themselves. The Mayville crossings have mostly been ATLS'd along with the Route 67 crossing at Jones' Switch. A bunch of minor tweaks and twiddles have been applied. Guard rails have been installed where appropriate, among other things. I hope this all provides a satisfactory driving experience for you.

Morning Connection has had a schedule correction at Knowles -- the last version had a two-minute halt due to my oversight. It's no longer quite so tight between there and Mayville.

Tuesday Night: the FDL Turn turned out to have a contention between #162 and a westbound freight at Iron Ridge, so the portal interval has been adjusted to prevent that. Also, FREDs have been added to a couple of consists, just for verisimilitude.

[The laptop install also showed that majekear's 40ftboxcar Chicago Great Western has not yet been repaired for 12, although apparently it has been fixed for TANE. That afflicts four of the Friday/Saturday sessions with the red bug but is not operationally significant. I'm running a corrected one locally which I sent him.]

:B~)

Back