Aaaaaand I suppose That's my plans

Leverettrailfan

Hello, this is Leverett Railfan, and I am announcing my current projects as well as interests.

I am a Trainz 2 MAC (TS12) user as well as a user of Trainz 2 iOS, and my main passions are that of early american diesels, and Rural trolley lines, but my all time favorite within that category is not Trolleys, but more... obscure equipment. when i say this, I don't mean equipment which is actually 'rare', but rather, less regularly acknowledged. These "Line Cars" Include overhead wire repair platform cars, general purpose work cars, my personal favorite, the sweeper car, and it's close runner up, the sprinkler car. I am currently working on two projects at the moment. The first is rebuilding my incomplete "New England, USA" route for TS12, upgrading all signaling, grade crossings, locos/rollingstock, trees, poorly-designed industries, and re-doing scenery. The second project is editing the default-included route "Municipal Transit Route" with facilities for interurban service, and M.O.W. equipment, incorperating MBTA equipment for the street railway, NYCTA equipment for the "El", and adding a ton of Traction locos and such to serve a railway based of the concept of Boston MA's old Union Freight Railroad (abandoned circa 1970)

Back