Trouble downloading a train on Trainz Download Station on Mac

Jmdasilva

Hey, I need help. Today I was attempting to download one of the trains on Trainz Download Station on my Mac, it's a NYCTA R30A Subway Car. But when I clicked on Download with Content Manager, nothing happened. It said: "Safari can't open the specific address". It also says: "There's no application set to open the URL trainz://install//%3CKUID2:58843:304:2". And last but not least, it says: "Safari can't open "trainz://install//%3CKUID2:58843:304:2" because OS X doesn't recognized internet address starting with train".

I do have Trainz on my Mac and I still do ever since Christmas 2012. Or what if it's the new Trainz Download Station that's causing the problem. If it is, then who ever owns this website, they'll have to fix it and make it work this time, because I can't even seem to get a downloaded train, onto my Trainz. Maybe I don't seem to like the new Trainz Download Station, maybe I kinda like the old Trainz Download Station 2004.

It is better then the new one. It downloads better on the Mac, and it does not give you a hard time while on the Trainz Download Station 2004 site.

I conclude this message, and expecting 30 replies.

Back