I AM LEAVING TRAINZ AND LEAVING YOU ALL MY FREEWARE CREATIONS TO USE, AND UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PennsylvaniaRR01

Johnny Cash
I AM LEAVING TRAINZ IN LIGHT OF T:ANE, BEING A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. I WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING UPDATES FOR MY PAST CREATIONS AND I LEAVE THEM ALL TO THE TRAINZ COMMUNITY TO USE ANY WAY YOU WISH. YOU MAY REPAINT, UPDATE, AND USE ALL OF MY FREEWARE ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE. I AM ONLY RESERVING RIGHTS TO MY MOFFAT TUNNEL ROUTE, SO THAT TRAINZ CAN NEVER REPRODUCE IT TO CHARGE YOU FOR USE. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL FREEWARE THAT YOU ALL HAVE CREATED THROUGH THE YEARS. I AM SAD TO LEAVE BUT I NO LONGER HAVE THE TIME OR INTEREST TO UPDATE EVERYTHING TO T:ANE. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THESE FREEWARE ITEMS. GOODBYE AND GODBLESS YOU ALL. FOR ME IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY, IT WAS ABOUT CREATING QUALITY FREEWARE AND REPAINTS FOR CHILDREN WITH LOW INCOME PARENTS TO ENJOY FOR FREE. A DREAM THAT ALL GAMERS SHOULD TRY TO SUPPORT WHEN THEY CAN. TRAINZ12 WAS AWESOME IN THAT RESPECT. HOWEVER T:ANE, SEEMS TO HAVE RUINED THOSE HIGHLIGHTS. I WILL BE IN THE RAILWORKS COMMUNITY. LOOK FOR ME ON STEAM. WHERE THE RIO GRANDE MEETS THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC, YOU'LL FIND ME THERE.

TRULY

PENNSYLVANIARR01

Not that I want to disappoint you or anything, but since you uploaded the route with the moffat tunnel, N3V actually already has all the rights to make it part of their products (and "charge others for it").

Anyway,
Next time you leave or post anything, try to do it without all caps, as it makes your posts hard to read and only leaves the impression that you are either blind or a child crying for attention.
Or are you any of those two?

" CREATING QUALITY FREEWARE AND REPAINTS FOR CHILDREN WITH LOW INCOME PARENTS TO ENJOY FOR FREE. A DREAM THAT ALL GAMERS SHOULD TRY TO SUPPORT WHEN THEY CAN."
" I WILL BE IN THE RAILWORKS COMMUNITY"

You hypocrite.

oknotsen;bt4352 said:
Not that I want to disappoint you or anything, but since you uploaded the route with the moffat tunnel, N3V actually already has all the rights to make it part of their products (and "charge others for it").

Anyway,
Next time you leave or post anything, try to do it without all caps, as it makes your posts hard to read and only leaves the impression that you are either blind or a child crying for attention.
Or are you any of those two?

Creator can CAPS all they want... They made it. Who are you to say different?

Christopher824;bt4354 said:

Oknotsen has a point though. I have problems reading some posts with all caps as well (which is seen as shouting), although there are certain users here who I'm happy to make a concession for as I'm aware of the reasons for them doing so.

Shane

Christopher824;bt4354 said:

Hmm, a well known and respected community member maybe ^^ And...ugh...he's right. Shhhh

chris2001trainz2010;bt4359 said:
Well, bye bye. Don't let the doorknob hit ya on the way out.
Rude much? It was nice of him to leave his content behind for others to use as they wish. He could have just removed it all and said nothing. He was just voicing his opinion.

Trainz Members:
Don't like the idea of asset creators converting current kuid's to run in the new T;ANE version of Trainz.
This is going to cause a lot of problems and confusion to existing Trainz 12 Simulator users.
Why not have the sense to clone assets and make a completely new kuid identity for the converted asset only for T;ANE usage.
PS: This should be a Forum topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back