Early adopters of T:ANE promised 6 months FCT.

Digitalclips

Early adopters of T:ANE were promised 6 months FCT. I was and I had the beta and now have the release version (for Mac) but how on earth do I get the 6 months free FCT? The Mac digital version has no serial number. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes i did, and I know it is slow, hence I asked here in case anyone did read and was kind enough to maybe tell me the answer. I can't be the only person expecting the 6 month free FCT and didn't see any way to find it. Seems scarily like a scam.

shaneturner12;bt4319 said:
I've responded on your post - there is no scam as I know a friend of mine who preordered got his OK.

Shane

Thanks for that information. If not a scam then they certainly don't try very hard to supply the goods they offer at point of sale!

You'd think that Auran could arrange (given I assume they can use computers) to have the FCT available automatically to a person that was due one! Instead their maze of a web site leads you around in circles. There help desk doesn't answer any 'tickets' and no serial number is supplied with a digital version which is required to enter the page for about the FCT. It is a shambles of a web site. I guess we get used to the professionalism of sites such as Amazon and this sets the bar high, but Auran really needs to improve their web site.

I believe that's what they've done, but you still have to activate it manually through the page I mentioned on your linked post.

Shane

Back