Help me fix a faulty problem.

Jmdasilva

Hi, this my first time making a comment on Trainz Discussion Forum, and I need help.

I've got a Shunter M 50371 <kuid:44797:50371> that goes with an NYC 0-6-0 locomotive, and it has a faulty error.

Here are the list what the faulty error looks like:

1. This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.7 are no longer supported.

2. Progressive meshes are no longer supported by Trainz. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh.

3. Same word: Progressive meshes are no longer supported by Trainz. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh.

4: The faulty error one, and this one is very imported to fix it, take a good look: Unable to load mesh file: 'shunter_m_50371_shadow/shunter_m_50371_shadow.pm'

5. Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.

6. Missing or invalid selection for tag 'category-region' in 'bogey'.

I simply don't know how to fix it. Can one of you write an instruction how to fix this faulty error for Shunter M 50371 <kuid:44797:50371>? That way the faulty error thing can disappear and Shunter M 50371 for NYC 0-6-0 locomotive, and the rest of the 0-6-0 locomotives will work.

Thank you.

Back