Auran Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

webailey

Don't not download anything from their web site. They will not stand behind their products if you problems and you download manger will show this warning
Publisher of this program could not be verified.

Do not download anything from their web site, They will not stand behind their products and they don't give refunds if the software does not run and you get this warning
Publisher of this program could not be verified

The publisher warning is pretty standard across the board, basically it's publishers that don't want to pay Microsoft to get their software listed as 'ok'.

As for standing behind their products, I haven't had any problem with them now doing so. If you're having specific problems post on the forums maybe someone there can help you more then the helpdesk (which is run by 2 people, in Australia who don't work over night or on the weekends; aka it can get bogged down).

If you want a refund you will have to contact the helpdesk, presuming you bought it from them. If you bought trainz from another seller you need to contact them. That being said I'm pretty certain I've heard of them giving refunds to some extent.

The warning you mention is quite common, and does not mean there's a problem. Quite a few games I've bought have them, as getting a program digitally signed can cost a lot of money.

Also, N3V do support their products, although as you haven't posted on the forums yet we have no idea which versions you have.

Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back