MBTA GREEN LINE

Hi - did you make those LRVs or did you find them somewhere? I think they are very nice...
So good job if you made them (and good taste if you didn't)!

Nice job; keep up the good work! That Government Center station is great. You need the big mural on one of the walls though with the old Scollay Square images and the old PCC trolley.

This is the first time I have been back unfortunately I lost everything when my computer gave up the ghost and. I am trying now to start back from scratch I'm sorry it took so long to say thank you for the great comments about my work.

bmrr300;bt5219 said:
This is the first time I have been back unfortunately I lost everything when my computer gave up the ghost and. I am trying now to start back from scratch I'm sorry it took so long to say thank you for the great comments about my work.

So sorry to hear that. I've had a few close calls, but I've been lucky so far. Backups, backups, and more backups are something to really stay up on. I learned the hard way some years ago when I lost everything including important documents, videos, pictures, and Trainz stuff - though I did a backup it was older.

We can discuss this in more detail in the forums if you want assistance with setting up a backup routine.

Back