Thomas Mstnoodle Problems

Jonas05

Hey guys. I am unable to fix most of Mstnoodle's models. The error is (Unable to load mesh file) I know captainkman showed a tutorial but it won't do for some odd reason. I'm using Trainz 12 can anyone help me? Please? The only ones that don't have errors are bill Thomas boco and the trucks (except truck 2)

Also, this is not just about mstnoodle it's about other users too (si3d and other users) like si3d's 2006 Thomas and his bogey James bogey 2010 Gordon dependencies 2010 Henry and James face textures darthassassin face textures mstnoodle bogeys as well Edward 2006 tender new shape Henry 2006 old shape Henry tender 2006 Spencer (1TFM) models (other than duck Thomas Edward tender) and much more.

Can I suggest you create a forum thread about this if you haven't already (if you have, supply a link to the relevant thread). Most users don't read the blogs.

Shane

Have no fear, CaptainKman is here! :D

What didn't work from my tutorial?

Did you remember to:
- Include the mesh's folder in the mesh "" line?
- Use the .pm extension instead of .im as that's the format the models are in?

If you have Skype, feel free to add me there and I can help you in more detail.

Kieran.

Also I don't have win im and win pm cause I have
no idea what is is.
:'(But I will see what I can do.;)

Regards, Jonas Grey Hitchcock

G'day, and sorry I only replied to this now but I was kind of asleep. :hehe:

Stupid time zones.

Anyway, I received and replied to your Private Messages.

'Edit Script' is for editing an asset's *.gs script if it has one. Edit in Explorer is the option that allows you to edit content.

*.IM and *.PM are mesh formats, with .PM being the older of the two and is no longer supported (though .PM meshes will still work, they just throw up a warning).

Kieran.

There's already one called 'Blenderheads' so there was no need for your own group. And besides, I've not seen any activity with regards to groups for quite a while.

Also don't make the mistake many new people make which is to post every thought that comes to your mind. Be selective about what you post.

At least for now it's in the Blogs section which hardly anybody ever reads and not on the main Forums. :)

Kieran.

Well I've been gone for a while but I'm back.:)
And I've been thinking about the errors and fixing them and for captainkman I have the problem on (almost) every si3d engine (other than James Oliver tengine's Henry (that came with si3d's Henry new shape Henry tender Gordon tender) so I think I can fix it.

Back