FDL Fond du Lac New Session: FDL TUESDAY AM YARD JOB

RHKluckhohn

FDL TUESDAY AM YARD JOB is now on the Download Station as the latest addition to the FDL Fond du Lac series. At about 1 hour 15 minutes it is the quickest session to play, so far. It's the sequel to FDL Tuesday AM Patrol, which has been slightly revised.

Revisions to Tuesday AM Patrol are merely changes to the description. The time estimate is now more accurate and wording no longer suggests the yard job is part of the session. The revision has been posted as an update. (It should have warned you to watch for traffic on the Main when returning to Iron Ridge, but it doesn't.)

Contention among trains on the CNW was noticeable
if you continued with the yard job because the session had gone on so long. It may still occur before you're done, but you'll be at the far end of the branch by then and won't see it. :hehe:

Landscaping the route continues, although I became distracted by fiddling with Outback Australia 2/3 too long and then having to reinstall everything following a self-inflicted disaster with the software. I don't want to clog the system with updates so will not post until we're down to South Byron. I may be running TS2012 long before this is finished. [N.B. A good layout is never finished.]

Bob
:B~)

Back