Content Manager & TANE: The wiser you do the wittier you type

zatovisualworks

Veteran but blossoming
I have a radical suggestion to make concerning the lowest lod levels. This takes the form of a standardised 14 poly mesh which we can all use for objects viewed at extreme distances and which should keep the guys at Auran more than happy with resources used.

I hear two objections:
1. It doesn't look anything like my asset.
2. Why 14 polys?

Well this is the clever bit, the mesh uses 10 polys to make a box, the other 4 are used to hide it from view. They contain a 1000 metre high billboard with fluorescent green lettering reading 'I HATE BERGMANN'

Dear Andi,

This is the wittiest suggestion typed over here since Newton's apple. But please keep this serious battle on
compufriki.gif
, it's really
popcorn2.gif
for all of us. I do love this thread another one like this since that historical one on the highly missed -capitalized- Lost Forums by the title "Whingers & Sun Blowers" related to T4 versus T6, which only the most veterans survivors can remember. The then-Auran team did love that thread too.

That was epic. This one is "on the way", like our dear late Alastair.

My kindest greetings,

The of Alberte.

Truth to tell, Alberte, I've been getting a bit frustrated with this thread.
When you are dealing with a Bergmann you need to be quite ruthless about keeping it on topic. Give a Bergmann even the slightest glimmer of an escape route and it will scamper off to cloud and disguise the issue by hiding in the undergrowth and unearthing all manner of detritus to try to put the attacker off the scent.

At one point I felt that I had this one on the run and almost cornered. But then along come another bunch of hunters wielding a vast armoury of new weapons and the Bergmann takes advantage of the confusion to escape and fight another day.

Tricky blighters they are but I'm sure we can eradicate them in the end.

bergmann_blokes.jpg

The Bergmannese side of Alberte

Linguístic note (Just in case... ....Of misunderstanding):

1. bloke

Bloke is simply a British slang term for 'man/guy', with perhaps slight connotations of masculinity, and used only in an informal setting. Unlike 'guy' it is not normally used vocatively, as in 'hey you blokes'.
'I met this bloke in town who told me to stop wasting my time on the internet...'

[/
icon_offtopic.gif
]

Now let's go back to the tracks...

si_no.gif

Back